It's the small things (video)

Hi! Quarantine times had me thinking about life approaches, priorities, values. I’ve put those feelings and thoughts together in this animation.

If you like it, have a look at some other of my work on artstation :slight_smile:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v1nlRv

thumbnail

58 Likes

Great emotion!

2 Likes

beautiful work man !!! i almost cry !!!

1 Like

I like it very much! :slight_smile:
…Specially, but not only, the way you animate the light, volumetric and dust particle effects!
Also you keep the mood very consistent and adequate.
Great Job!

1 Like

Very nice work!

1 Like

Wow, thanks! I am happy to read it was so powerful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank Rogerio! Eevee it’s really nice with volumentrics, it’s a pleasure to play with those effect at such “low cost”

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

That is absolutely beautiful

1 Like

great work !!! this is eevee right ? cause if it is… mad lad respect :raised_hands:

1 Like

Really nice. Bravo.

1 Like

thank you! :slight_smile:

Thank you! Yes, it is eevee! I think that while it’s true that is often harder to achieve good looking stuff on eevee than on a path tracer like cycles, the fact that for example you can use volumetric lighting basically in real time helps a lot to mask those “shortcomings”. You trade quality for speed and more iterations and the ability to push certain things more without having render times of several minutes per frame.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the insight :+1:

1 Like

no worries :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, I look forward to seeing what you do next

1 Like

I love it! It’s like a miracle!

1 Like

the mood and the volumetric lighting is soo awsomeeee …!!! Very good work @Bernardo

1 Like

wow that’s nice,thanks :smiley:

1 Like