Jade House Interior

My recent work for Backyard ADUs. Both interior design and visualization. Rendered in Cycles, 3000 samples.
Link to the project on Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zAr59Q

66 Likes

Really impress mate. Did you do the painting on the bedroom wall?

1 Like

Excellent photorealistic renders.

1 Like

@didymus70 Thank you!

@Darcys_Designs Thanks a lot! No, I don’t even think I have that much skill in painting.

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

This is absolutely what I expect always from Blender and this is exactly what I’ve fought to get in past years, hope you to be successful in your way💪

1 Like

@bartv Thank you Bart, I appreciate it!

@AF98 Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me!

2 Likes

wow!!! This is nice

1 Like

Absolutely stunning. Photorealistic. Well done!

One question: How did you manage to get the outside of the window / overall exposure / trees to look so real?

1 Like

These are wonderful renders – love the bookcase “tree!”

But the one and only thing that I miss, in renders like these, is color in the sunlight. I look outside the window and see over-exposure, not blue sky. Look at any sunlight splashing across a white wall and youll immediately notice that it isn’t white. Whereas this looks like RGB #CCCCCC

The natural tendency of the Cycles renderer is to provide smooth, even illumination everywhere … "too smooth," if you were to ask me. (Which you didn’t.)

2 Likes

@ryken Thanks, mate!

@ibotpl Thank you! I think it’s natural that it will match real life when you set up your lighting correctly. A lot of ambient lighting and a strong sunlamp, plus some good quality cutouts.

@sundialsvc4 Thank you! My goal with the lighting was to simulate an overcast sky (15000K) and add a bright sun lamp that will fill the scene with some warmer and much softer lighting (softened as it passes through clouds) around 5000K. There are also tweaks in post that can alter that feel but I tried to preserve it wherever I could.

1 Like

The design, lighting and composition are superb !

1 Like

Thanks, mate!

I featured you on BlenderNation last Friday, sorry for the late update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Bart! And no worries :wink:

1 Like

WOW! Amazing work, I am a very small business owner. This is the whole reason I started learning Blender, so that one day I can create these types of images. When You remodel homes for a career, usually there isn’t much time or money to pay for professional photography, or to construct a set for that purpose. These images are like taking a brand new remodel out of the box, with no dirt, no construction fingerprints, and perfect lighting. I aspire to do what it is here that you do. Very Amazing! thanks for being so inspirational in your creative genius.

BLESSINGS
Steven R. Woodward
www.modernhomeprofessionals.com

1 Like

This is super amazing :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: i love that Ikea Desk

1 Like