Japanese heavy metall

Searching amine for some inspiration i stumbled over this, Ningen Isu a pretty good heavy metal band i can even enjoy without understand the lyrics. Which are good reading the translations.
They are funny and they like what they do.

They gave me an idea, not sure if i can realize it in blender.

NINGEN ISU / Heartless Scat(人間椅子 / 無情のスキャット)

NINGEN ISU / Love Nirvana(人間椅子/愛のニルヴァーナ)

NINGEN ISU / The Colour out of Space (人間椅子 / 宇宙からの色)

1 Like

It’s a little strange to see traditionally dressed Japanese playing heavy metal, it’s an interesting contrast. :smirk:

I’ll have to check that out later.
I thought for sure I’d open this topic and see Baby Metal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking Babymetal or Crossfaith.
Not a big fan of Crossfaith but I do like their collaboration with Skindred ‘Wildfire’ and their cover of Prodigy’s Omen.
I saw a few of Ningen Isu’s videos on YouTube while looking for foreign language music.
The Hu (Mongolian) and Bloodywood (Indian) are worth checking out for something a bit different.

1 Like

babymetal is not bad

I like Bloodywood, good and raw. And their name making fun of Bollywood. :smiley:
The Hu, … no.

Watch one Babymetal (Gimme choclate), before i hear them sing i knew-ed that goes bad. 3 teeny girls from a casting i guess. More show than music, and the music is …no.

Crossfaith is ok, would not be my first pick.

Wagakki is great, i like the mix with their traditional instruments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaC6ZY0KYVc&feature=emb_rel_end

Aldious is also great, like their guitars and drums. Reminds me of Everscene. But i realize i cant use blender when i hear music with Japanese lyrics. With my native language german and learned english i have no problem with that. But with Japanese my brain tries permanently to translate what i hear, and i have nearly no brain power left for blender. :smiley:

Lovebites, not my thing. The band might be good, i dont like the voice. The same for Yousei Teikoku, the voice is better but still weak.

Band Maid is great too and i like the voices, they have expression.

Great, while listen to the music i just get a plane, a cube and an light in my scene. :crazy_face:

Revenge :slight_smile: , blender to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OigEnWlVN14

Galneryus

Speaking of Wagakki, I love this cover they did:

-edit- Oh god double post.

1 Like

Really? I have no problems ignoring any kind of lyics - no matter what language.
Maybe if you want to listen to metal while using Blender you should stick with an English or German singing band. Or maybe stick with music that has no vocals at all.
I am currently listening to lots of symphonic metal or folk metal - this is not so brutal and I can listen to it for hours.

I find this interesting and experimented with several pieces of japanese music, slow, fast, pieces i already know and heard a lot from anime and games i played, it was all the same. My brain gets cloudy.
But the effect starts to vanish and it gets easier to ignore it.

Anime and zombies together :+1:t2:

offtopic:
Wit Studio, where is the sequel… :pleading_face:

Worth to see anime series (even with subtitles) :smiley:

Best game serie ever :100:

seeing all those antifa riots in the USA that imitate the old Chinese Communist regime, and comparing them with these oriental rock bands, I would dare to say that the world has definitely turned upside down.
(it is not a political comment, just an observation of the modern times.)

Guys, I had an idea, this is very “heavy” music but probably very little known outside Italy, well, just out of curiosity, I would like to submit it to your international ear especially to you who are open ear to a heavy , rhythmic and remixed musically.
I am very curious to know how it feels to you, whether it is beautiful, ugly, strange, attractive or repressive from your point of view.
is called “pizzica” or “tarantella” which literally means “pinch” (from the tradition bites from the tarantula “the goddess-mother spider” (the concept of love when you fall in love) … yes an Italian version of “ragnarock” (“ragno” in Italian means spider) but in folk music…

please tell me honestly what impression this kind of music makes you.

A curiosity for you:
you probably do not know, the horns of rock symbol :love_you_gesture:t2: , were from Ronnie James Dio the lead singer of Black Sabbath, her grandmother was of Italian origin, and she came from these lands where the “pizzica” is played and here the sign of the horns :love_you_gesture:t2: are used as a superstitious gesture against evil, just a curious coincidence don’t you think?

really nice this. i love it too.