Jet-Bike Hornet

Hi, this is my entry to Futuristic Traffic chalenge and my machine - Jet-bike Hornet.

It is a combination of the original power of a radial propeller engine, which is directed to a turbine engine with a lifting turbine and side stabilization turbines at the bottom of the Jet-bike.

Modeled in Blender 2.92 and texturing with Gimp 2.10

Have a nice day.

Final render

Eevee render

Clay render

Some eevee details

GIF - turntable

45 Likes

I love it! :metal:t2:

1 Like

This is so cool! Nice work

1 Like

Great work !

1 Like

That´s truly awesome, I like the sort of dirty cyberpunk style it has, don’t know if that was the original concept. You said you textured it all in GIMP, was it difficult? Was it all of it in GIMP or you combined it with blender texturing?

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much :grinning:, I wanted it to look dirty especially front radial engine, with the connection into the turbines - to make it look of used and worn out machine like as a combination of the old type of drive with the new.

Materials was made by mixing of some Noise, musgrave, bump textures in Blender, but additive textures - scratches, text and wasp head are made by help with Gimp.

2 Likes

woooooooooooo!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Remember my Vanship!
Excellent work!

Thank you :smiley:

Your Vanship is very nice and detailed work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tnx so much!
Your model is no joke about details! It’s fabulous!!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you Bart :slightly_smiling_face:

great weekend you too

1 Like

Amazing work

1 Like

Awesome! Looks powerful. You’d better hold on tight!

1 Like

Thank you, it should have some power

in each case, the seat has seat belts :grinning: