JibJab Bush And Kerry Cartoon

Oh my god… I don’t know if y’all have seen this yet, but this is halarious!

http://www.jibjab.com/
look for the bush and kerry one…

hilarious.
but getting old.
we can all find them on our own.

Yeah I loved it, but I agree with Sam.

I hate it when people post things that they think are funny on forums, because if someone wanted to find something funny there are many many sites that are made specifically to link to such things (which is how I found JibJab a couple of weeks ago).

This is an offtopic forum made for posts like that.

Yea I saw that last night. It’s hilarious :smiley:

This is an offtopic forum made for posts like that.[/quote]

Of course, but it annoys me. That’s all I’m saying.

You could say the offtopic forum was for anything, for that matter, but the simple fact is that things which annoy large amounts of people are preferably not to be posted. I’m probably a minority on this one - because not everyone goes to humor sites and they probably appreciate the link more than I do.

This is real fair and balanced satire!

well, actually, I think cnn got to it before fox news

[and waay before this forum]

My views are subject to change, in this case because annoyance builds over time.

You could probably find more contradictions/hypocricies than that if you looked harder, in anyone’s post history.

You could probably find more contradictions/hypocricies than that if you looked harder, in anyone’s post history.

Speak for yourself! Me and the weapon of mass disfunction from Texas we never contradict ourselves!

%<

this is AWESOME! liked the part with clinton and schwartzinager.

well, actually, I think cnn got to it before fox news

[and waay before this forum][/quote]

I didn’t say anything abotu fox news…I meant that the cartoon portrays both in humorosly crappy fashion, thus is fair to both. Then in the end it portrays both as caring individuals who want what’s best. Which is true.

They just have very different views on how to make the country better :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :slight_smile: That was really funny.

I don’t know what to say, but I would not vote for Bush (I can’t anyway, I’m only 13!).

Yeah you can vote, just keep one 18 year-old republican from the ballots on election day

Heh. Sure, why not just mug folks you don’t agree with? Then you’ll have more than one vote!!

Hahahaha Very Funny! I loved it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I loved Kerry as a “liberal weiner” with a bottle of Heinz ketchup.