joan arc head

i did this head after the face used to make the joan of arc in that tutorial that on that website. i used mr bombs tutorial found at the bottom of this page http://blenderartists.org/cms/index.php?id=67. im not sure if ill stick with this one or not, so feel free to tell the truth about how it looks.cus if its truely bad ill just feed it into the macafee virus shredder. it may look real bad in the render cus i dont no any lighting

Attachments

isnt this forums section for peopel to reply to about my model or just to gather dust slowly joining the untouched threads on page 12???

isnt this forums section for peopel to reply to about my model or just to gather dust slowly joining the untouched threads on page 12???

We all know how you feel, but a lot of the time people just don’t know what to say. Personally, I appreciate having people going,“That’s great work!” (only happened once or twice), but I don’t get any enjoyment out of it(not sure if that’s normal), so I don’t think saying something quick is what I want to do.

I don’t know what else to say. but, if you want people to comment on your work, keep updating it untill they do, and go on like,“I want to make an awsome artwork,” rather than,“I want someone to comment.”

ur right, especially since i posted this 6 hours ago, im wicked dum

lol your wicked funny :slight_smile: I like it so far… I especially like the eyes so far. The nose might be a little too big. But it might not be after you get the head attatched. Don’t shred it just yet!

i try,sorry, i live in the north east and wicked is used alot. o no! did i just give away where i lived? but ya the nose is a little big but it matches the reference images. and i liked the eyes too, and does any body have any pics that i can use for reference so i can get my head modeling skill to be
realy good? ide apreaciat that alot.

If you could place some spheres into the eye sockets to help model around there and start to extend up the forhead, the shape would start to become more distinct.

there seems to be some form of depression running from the inner corner of the eye to the bridge of the nose. I belive this is caused by the fact that you have not modeled the brow/forehead yet.

The area from the base of the nose to the top lip seems to be a bit too plump. The nose seems to be a tiny bit too wide around the nasal opening.

this could all be miss represented by me, cause of the lighting. Could you post wire shots for better critting.

Always end on a positive:
the chin is quite good, as well as the lips. the over all shape of the face is very well done. The eye lids in particular.

Some nice work, im am by far not an expert, but I like what I see.

Keep the updates comming.

almost ready for an update

worked on the nose and added the eyes

Attachments

how would i go about making the rest of the head, thats the only thing i dont know how to do, wen i do attemp , it looks like she got bashed on the backside of her head with a shovel.

i was allittle bored this afternoon so i figured it would be a great time to try the particle system, so then i decided to try it out on joan of arcy head. so i guess this is just a temperary update.

Attachments