Join textures to one file?

I have a model and I want to take all the different UV that have there own texture image and combine them into one image. Can someone explain how and if you can. isnt there like a easy way to do it? I dont want to unwrapping everything and redo it myself becuase its not my model. its from a video game.I think I remember “Consolidate into one image” in 2.49 but what about 2.58 and will that work? I’m using Blender 2.58. Thanks

I figured it out on my own. I had to use 2.49 to Consolidate into one image and then I saved the image.Then I saved it as .obj and opened it in Blender 2.58. Is there a way to change the look from a blend file that is 2.49 to 2.58. Everytime I import a old .blend it still has the 2.49 look with the menu on the bottom.

I figured it out on my own. I had to use 2.49 to Consolidate into one image and then I saved the image.Then I saved it as .obj and opened it in Blender 2.58. Is there a way to change the look from a blend file that is 2.49 to 2.58. Everytime I import a old .blend it still has the 2.49 look with the menu on the bottom.

When you open the blend file untick the ‘Load UI’ option in the blender browser window. You can set this to be off as default in the user preferences.
To consolidate images in blender 2.58, try the Texture Paint Plus addon

Thanks!! I didnt know about that addon.