Journey of a Lifetime - Blender Animated Short Film

This is my first short film made in blender (eevee) hope You like it :slight_smile:

It took me really long, more than 4 months of hard work, if you want to support me please subscribe and leave a like :slight_smile:

i am 15 years old and i have been using blender for a couple of years

lā€™ ve made it in blender 3.5.1 (eevee) 30/40 samples x frame
I divided the project into 5 different file

3406 total frames

If you want to give me feedback it is well appreciated :smiley:

here some viewport screenshots

I also have some nice tutorials on my channel if you want to see them: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZ4wDuqKjDI_1WVO0X-WkQ

2 Likes

Bravo, you are way ahead of the pack at 15, great work really, impressive, I wish I had that skill and passion at 15. Anyway, on the suggestion side of things, the more detail you spend on something even after you think its done, lets say, your first pass animating the character, might add value to the overall smoothness of the elements you develop, I know creating everything from scratch is tiredsome, and requires a lot of time, but sometimes once your done, and happy with the final, model, scene, set, light, edit, going back and adding a bit more, or taking a bit more away, or cutting or adding, or even adjusting what does not feel good like for example the character walking on snow mountain without a true rythm to his steps, if you are going towards quality, putting a bit more time on each element definetly add worth in the long run. However, I liked your animation, I suggest you keep doing more and more. cheers!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the helpful feedabck :slight_smile:
I will keep your advice in mind in the future

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I am so happy! thank you so much! honored

1 Like