Journey to the Center of Earth --- the teaser trailer!

WOW!!! :o :o
AMAZING!!!
(told ya! :P)

BEEE-YOOOO-TEEEE-FULLLLL!!! :wink:

I’m definatly looking forward to seeing this in its completion, or any more trailers or pics you guyz produce, awesome awesome work!!!

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

Very nice. I though this was an excelent trailer. Though I think when it shows the text it should have a black background. The flying through mountains part was great. And I liked the part where the thing cam down and turned. I also loved the fan operated tram thingy, and the eye looked pretty good. Keep it up, I wants to see the final movie.

/me throws a really huge sign reading “thank you” at everyone… [especially at those who replied 2 times :stuck_out_tongue: ]
thanks for the comments, it’s always great to have so many positive replies after such a long working time… 8)

.andy

Wow! :o :o Very impressive work!
Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Very nice teaser… it’s structure is great. Can’t wait to see the still images replaced with animation. Music was terrific. Good luck with the project. :stuck_out_tongue:

PLEASE!
spread this outside the blender community as well!!!

post it on cgtalk, cgchat, or any of the other general graphics community sites!!! This is one great acheivement!

you really think so? the trailer looks IMO too crappy to compete with other pro apps like 3ds, LW, Maya, …
:-?
gimme your opinion… is this really worth to show it in CGtalk?
:-? :-?

.andy

Now, this is only my opinion…

Everything in the trailer is great! in fat, near perfect, and definitely ‘worthy’ of being posted on a ‘pro’ forum like that.

The one exception, in my mind, is the eye which dosen’t look so hot, BUT will get you much constructive criticism in that department. I think it needs more poly’s in general, less thickness between eyelids and ball, and less Spec on skin, plus a good nor map and col map.

Remember; CGChat isn’t there to compare software - It’s there to have CG artist congregate and help each other in general. I think they’ll have lots of nice things to say.

I have to agree wit mrmunkily. Post it on CG Talk to get some professional crits on the work. It is very good and I think you will be suprised at the feedback that you will get.

Still waiting on the release of this BTW! :wink:

BgDM

but don’t say in the first post,that it is made with blender.
Only if they are asking or something…

cya henrik

hey… i posted this at CGtalk: http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25292
:smiley:
maybe you’re interested [please reply reply reply :wink: ]
.andy

stick an image in the post - they’ll be more replies if they have to click less