Judy Hopps (with blend)

5 stars. Looks as if jumped right out of the movie :slight_smile:

A re-render of the Easter scene I created with this model last year. This has totally, definitely, absolutely nothing to do with April Fools.

1 Like

Wow, this thread still going?

My advice here, I would make sure not to drink a glass of Night Howlers before making a render (those toxic flowers from the movie), anything could happen if you do. :spin:

Aaaaand here is my Easter render for 2018! This is the most photorealistic Blender render I’ve made so far, which is why I figured I’d share it here as well in hopes it inspires more artists to use this gorgeous model.

I… I can think of a way to explain this. You see, um… ah, I got it: Please don’t hate me for all eternity?

I tried searching for something to critique. But I got nothing.
Awesome work.
And thanks for the rig.

Same as the movie

That… is… Outstanding! I love Judy Hopps!! And your recreation of her is brilliant. Well done! (Is it rigged? Can she animate?)… :open_mouth:

Nicely remodelled.

@Splatypi Looks like you (or someone else) have some update to do:

I already played around with it ^^

That’s undeniably better. Looks much softer and cleaner.

This is an old thread and I apologize for just coming into it now (recent Blender user, etc.) This is really an amazingly generous model to share and I’m experimenting to learn from it.

When I remove the ArmourArm objects, there are gaps between the hands and arms. In many models where this happens, I find that a mask modifier was being used to make the underlying model area invisible so that it doesn’t accidentally bleed through the clothing. However, I can’t find that for this model.

Is there no mask modifier here, such that we’d need to build the rest of the arms to connect with the hands?

1 Like

Simply WOW! Zootopia’s Judy Hopps aka Officer Cottontail graphics are all amazing, and you’re doing such a great job.
The movie was wonderful too. Definitely a must see on Netflix!

Best,

Ayisha Cottontail

1 Like

some mods I did back on the day when I first saw the rig:

One was an attempt to a zootopia 2 Fan trailer with Jack savage (Z.I.A agent, for those of you wondering) and the other was a star wars|zootopia crossover.

this is a firs animation test ( don`t mind the music, I had lost the original file, and a friend had that edit with him)

1 Like

Where is the high res version? Looks like it’s gone :frowning: