GodLike Design Is a game design studio with an incredibly talented team, but at our, core we are a family that grows and changes along with you. A family that will help you develop not only professionally, but as a person as well!
Our team has individually worked with some of the biggest names in the industry. Names like King, DC, Ubisoft WB Games, Gameloft, to name just a few.
We are all people wanting to create a fulfilling life for ourselves, teaching and helping each other on our journey.
We believe work should feel like play if you love what you do. So we do our best to ensure that you work on projects that inspire you.
Our team is mostly Bulgarian and you will make a great addition if you’re looking for remote work.
We’re looking for a motivated person to aid us in animating various characters, creatures, and objects for games made with Unity and to become a vital part of our team. You will be cooperating in an active environment. We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for aesthetics, attention to detail, and the creativity to build in-game assets.
- Animating creatures, characters, and objects for games.
- Rigging creatures, characters, and objects for games.
Skill sets/qualifications required of the most ideal candidate
- Proficiency with 3D Rigging.
- Proficient with both motion capture and key-frame animation.
- Proficiency with 3D tools like Blender, Maya or Max
- Proficient with 2D/3D animation fundamentals.
- Possesses both artistic and technical animation skills.
- Is able to work within numerous quality and brand guidelines.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and adapting easily to change
- Communicating clearly and in a timely manner with all members of the team.
- Able to work independently when needed.
- Demo Reel and any other portfolio samples if applicable.
- Committed and focused.
- Able to communicate in English or Bulgarian.
- Passion for video games and art.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Great English communication skills.
Good to have
- Experience with 2D animation, and sprite-based animations.
- FX workflow experience.
- Are located in Bulgaria.
- Experience with the general abstract workflow of game development.
- Experience with game asset pipelines.
- Experience troubleshooting software issues and experience learning on the fly.
- Experience with working in a cooperative team environment.
- 1+ years of professional game development experience.
What we offer
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere.
- Ability to work full-time or part-time.
- Permanent employment.
- Friendly family-like team environment.
- Working among some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Great competitive salary based on the value you bring with rapid salary increases.
- Working on exciting and fun projects.
- 0 Discrimination.
- Strong appreciation of your performance and significant influence over product development.
- The ability and resources to acquire highly sought-after skills and experience.
Apply with the following
- Send all relevant portfolio samples along with your contact information to:
[email protected] or via WhatsApp or Viber at +359 88 816 2456