Just some bloody knives.

This is an amature muderrers basement.

Attachments

An amateur murderer? Are there professional murderers? :slight_smile:

Looks nice, the materials come off well.

The difference between a pro and an amateur is that a pro would keep his tools and work area clean!

good render, looks a little dark though, but then it is a basement :slight_smile:

Can’t agree more!
And the textures are good!

The edge of your piece of fabric look too perfect… And for me, your d.o.f. is too much…

I don’t mind the depth of field. With a camera, the closer you are to your subject, the greater the contrast in depth of field. Don’t know why this is, but I think it is appropriate for a close up shot with a camera set to a very low f-stop (low depth of field).

Agreed, small troll.

Concerning the composition, all of the knives point off to the left side, and pull the eye away with them. I’d rethink this composition. Maybe rotate the camera a bit as well - I always suggest aligning the subject with the “photo” and composition. This looks like a tripod was set up - who took the photo, and why? Was he or she in a hurry? Think about the circumstances of the “photo”, and I think you’ll make a more interesting composition. I think all of the elements are well done - it just needs a better composition and story behind it.