K house

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

I wanted to share this visualization with you as an example of a project I had the opportunity to work on for an architect from Romania.

If you have a project that currently exists as drawings, sketches, or simply as an idea, I can help turn it into a 3D space and create visualizations that capture the atmosphere and character of your design.

I can help with the entire process — from 3D modeling, interior and layout design to the final visualizations. If you already have the design figured out, we can focus on creating and fine-tuning the scene and producing the final renders.

I’m always happy to connect with new people from the industry, collaborate on interesting projects, take on new challenges, or simply exchange ideas. If this project caught your attention, or if you’re passionate about architecture, design, or visualization, I’d be happy to connect and have a chat about what you’re currently working on. :slight_smile:

If you’d like to see the full project, you can find it on Behance:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/254880505/k-house

You can also find more of my work on Instagram:

13 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!