KDLynch's Inktober 2023

Current Thumbnail

Okay… seems I shall get off my … behind … and actually participate this year. :smiley: In the following posts, join my journey of realizing that having put down the pen for 20+ years has helped my art … not one iota. rofl :smiley:

14 Likes

“Dream”

I’ll replace this with a proper scan hopefully tomorrow… this was photo’d via phone. And yes, that’s how horrid the lighting is in the room for drawing. And dinner didn’t set well. And… and … and.
But it’s done. :slight_smile:

Better scan:

25 Likes

Inktober 2023: #02 “Spiders”

17 Likes

Inktober 2023: #03 Path

19 Likes

Interested to see how long you can keep things thematically consistent :grin:

2 Likes

there’s some prompts mid month that worry me for that very reason. :smiley: the next three i’ve got ideas for… hopefully something will pop in my brain before the problematic ones. :smiley:

((though i have ideas … not really sure how to draw “golden” in ink, tbf … so ideas don’t mean it’s gonna be easy for me… :rofl: ))

3 Likes

For inspiration google “golden sunrise over water”. :wink:

1 Like

it’s not the what … it’s the how, using only black ink on white paper. :smiley: (it’ll be a golden object, and probably hinted at tomorrow or the next day)

1 Like

Inktober 2023: #04 Dodge

18 Likes

Inktober 2023: #05 Map

16 Likes

The fact that you planned the continuity this far ahead is brilliant :grin:

9 Likes

aye, i .try… but these mid-month ones are gonna make that difficult… first i have to think of .what. to draw for them. :rofl: there’s a hint (sort of) in today’s for tomorrow as well, though less obvious.

3 Likes

Took me a while to realize: cats, cats everywhere :scream_cat: …the way it should be :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Inktober 2023: #06 Golden

14 Likes

Inktober 2023: #07 Drip

yeah, proportions are totally off. and drawing hunched over little dinner table while on couch is no way to draw, my entire body says. will need to clean off a desk for tomorrows, if i’m feeling better. pic, as no scanner at home, will scan it probably Monday.

14 Likes

Inktober 2023: #08 Toad

13 Likes

Inktober 2023: #07 Drip

Inktober 2023: #08 Toad

(scans of this weekends drawings, as opposed to pics)

10 Likes

Inktober 2023: #09 “Bounce”

11 Likes

I think you’re good at 2d motion. I can sort of see the next frame :slight_smile:

1 Like

Inktober 2023: #10 “Fortune”

12 Likes