Key Binding issues

I recently had to reinstall blender in a new Windows on the same HDD and i forgot to take my Key bindings file so i had to dig dig around my windows.old to recover it. So i find it and i put it in my Blender directory and open blender and get the error message:

“Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C\Users\Xiphoid\Documents\Blender\2.83\scripts\modules\bpy\utils_init_.py”, line 643, in keyconfig_set execfile(filepath)
File “C\Users\Xiphoid\Documents\Blender\2.83\scripts\modules\bpy\utils_init_.py”, line 90, in execfile mod_spec.loader.exec_module(mod)
File “”, line 728, in exec_module
File “”, line 219, in_call_with_frames_removed
File “C\Users\Xiphoid\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\presets\keyconfig\Easy.py”, line 26, in kmi=km.keymap_items.new(‘mesh.loop_select’, ‘SELECTMOUSE’,‘PRESS’, alt=True)
TypeError:KeyMapitems.new(): error with arguement2, “type” - enum “SELECTMOUSE” not found in (‘NONE’, LEFTMOUSE’, ‘MIDDLEMOUSE’, ‘RIGHTMOUSE’, BUTTONMOUSE’)”

I have attached also the file and was wondering if it can be fixed at all? Kinda want this fixed because i changed ALOT of the keys bindings and dont wanna go through the trouble of re-doing all of that again lol.

Key Bindings File: Easy.py (53.4 KB)

SELECTMOUSE was deprecated in 2.81 or 2.82, don’t remember which. just do a find/replace and change it to LEFTMOUSE or RIGHTMOUSE, depending on what your selection preference is.