King of the Jungle animation

Hi, a few days ago I was posting stills from animation. Now I am publishing it in full. I am curious what is your opinion on it?

48 Likes

Wow! This is incredible! :open_mouth: Love everything about this one.

2 Likes

Best thing is the appearance on the surface :t_rex: and then 8 tons of pure muscles jumping up 4 meters high :wink: .

1 Like

Love the camera shake when he jumps and roars!
Amazing work and really good Text animation ngl :wink:

2 Likes

Incredible, amazing, no words can truly describe how good this looks!

1 Like

Stunning muscle work and animation and I would give constructive criticism but I don’t think anything could be better!

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments. This gives me motivation to continue working. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! This looks phenomenal. The only critique I have, and I am not sure if it is even valid, but the camera movement looks a little off - maybe it sits uncomfortably in the zone between professional cameras and handheld movements? Anyway, don’t let me demotivate you, it looks really good! Is the model for the dinosaur available?

1 Like

Very nice result ! :ok_hand: Bravo!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Great work on the animation. Love the still shot with the dinosaur mid roar.

Something for future animations is that the legs are too stiff when he lands in the begin and after jumping. It needs to bend more like it is abosrbing the weight of the creature.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

damn dude this is sooo sick

1 Like

Great animation!

1 Like

the detail of the bush (a cycad?) rocking back and forth from the roar. Wow. A lot of attention to detail. Well done!

1 Like

I LOVE how the dinosaur just FALLS from the sky XDD either way amazing work done.(¬‿¬)

1 Like