Hi, a few days ago I was posting stills from animation. Now I am publishing it in full. I am curious what is your opinion on it?
Wow! This is incredible!
Love everything about this one.
Best thing is the appearance on the surface
and then 8 tons of pure muscles jumping up 4 meters high
.
Love the camera shake when he jumps and roars!
Amazing work and really good Text animation ngl 
Incredible, amazing, no words can truly describe how good this looks!
Stunning muscle work and animation and I would give constructive criticism but I don’t think anything could be better!
Thanks for the comments. This gives me motivation to continue working. Have a nice day 
Wow! This looks phenomenal. The only critique I have, and I am not sure if it is even valid, but the camera movement looks a little off - maybe it sits uncomfortably in the zone between professional cameras and handheld movements? Anyway, don’t let me demotivate you, it looks really good! Is the model for the dinosaur available?
Very nice result !
Bravo!
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
Great work on the animation. Love the still shot with the dinosaur mid roar.
Something for future animations is that the legs are too stiff when he lands in the begin and after jumping. It needs to bend more like it is abosrbing the weight of the creature.
You’re on the #featured row! 
damn dude this is sooo sick
Great animation!
the detail of the bush (a cycad?) rocking back and forth from the roar. Wow. A lot of attention to detail. Well done!
I LOVE how the dinosaur just FALLS from the sky XDD either way amazing work done.(¬‿¬)
Wow, really great animation!
Aaahhh, Jurrasic Park fan ?? (Didn’t mentioned it on my first answer because every T-Rex roaring is JP even the emoji
has this pose
)

