Kitchen interior Mero 6h modeling

46 Likes

Great job, the kitchen looks awesome and the mood is perfect.

One thing you might want to look into is the wood material you are using on your counters and floor.
I can see that you are using a bump or normal map and that really makes it feel like real wood but you might want to increase the roughness on that material and add a clear coat to it. In the real world wood is always coated to keep it protected and only after many years does it deform enough to make the bumps visible on the coating and your kitchen looks new.
So try a quick test by just increasing Roughness and Clearcoat values of your material and compare to these renders.

Modeling is perfect, keep it up

2 Likes

yeah like barnished wood

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Looks pretty good, is that cycles? Octane?

Look at the top right corner of the 1st and 2nd image. You’ll notice that in the wall there is an open seem that looks outside. Perhaps you’ll want to pull the wall in more so it doesn’t just look like a panel for a show set.

Everything is awesome here, but the sunlight pool on the floor are just perfect!

Very nice renders. I would adjust a couple of details:

1. Some objects need more subdivs. They’re a bit blocky. Ex. the pan (see point 1 in edited picture)
  2. The towel’s edge needs to rest on the lower part. It’s in the air and kind of feels stiff (see point 2 in picture).

Other than those 2 details, I really like the composition.

1 Like

The colors and the mood in the picture are on point. You just need to be careful when and how intense you use bump and normal maps. Josip already pointed out the Wood, but it’s way too intense on the flower pots, the pot handles, the metal on the drawers etc.

• the subdivision thing (pot handles again and the heart shaped pan in particular)

Other than that, really good :+1:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like