Kitchen with a beige wall

Today we want to share an older project. But not that old :wink:.

It is a project of a smaller kitchen with a beige wall, which offers extra storage spaces and a โ€œsecretโ€ passage to the pantry.

Thanks for the insights and ideas. :slightly_smiling_face:
We believe you will like the work.

Blender 3.5 - Cycles - 2000samples, 3minutes - without postrpocessing.
Some decorations and objects from BlenderKit.

Have a nice day :slight_smile: and enjoy the images :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Great job! Here are some suggestions I can give you:

1. Increase the world lighting as this will help bring more light into the scene and make it brighter. Generally, this makes the scene more realistic.

2. The range hood above the stove looks unrealistic. Try different metal materials and see how that turns out.

3. On this wall:

I suggest you add something (like a picture frame) there to provide more interest to the space unless
you are going for more of a contemporary and minimalistic look. Also, try adding something to this wall as well:

1. The placement of the spotlights is odd to me. I suggest you change it. They also look unrealistic. Try using these free spotlights on iMeshh: Ceiling Spotlight 9 โ€ข iMeshh

2. Finally, Try improving the composition of your shots as that will help provide more interest to the shots. Here is a tutorial on YouTube that could help:

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Oliver.
Thank you for the compliment. But I am much more pleased with the energy you put into the advice for us. :sunglasses:

I think I can agree with you. :wink:
The scene could have been brighter.
The light source (main) is SkyTexture. And then a few dots and LED lights. Do you also use only one main light source (SkyTexture, HDRI,โ€ฆ)? Your light looks nice in the last work.

Yes, the hood is not my model, but I should have checked the quality of the material. In this case, modify it or replace it.

I have to work better with the decorations on the walls, I underestimated it even last time. Decorations are my partnerโ€™s strong point, so I will explain it to her :slightly_smiling_face:

And thanks for the composition tutorial, interesting information. I believe that I will use them properly next time. I will work with them.

Thanks again for your post. I believe that it will move us forward.
The final result is influenced by the details. And they matter. How we manage to process them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!