Kitchen2

One more try for the new version of the script.
I think so far for me to learn. :o
C&C welcome~ :smiley:

Attachments

Very nice. I especially like the design of the plates. The cut lemon looks too dry and the lemon, itself, a bit too bumpy.

Just one question, what is the fruit in the bowl? If it is an apple, seems way to bumpy.

Amazing art.

I donā€™t like all the bump/normal textures, they all look really bad. The image seems to be just a bit too bright (especially on the saucers and cups). The rest is OK. Great lightning!

Very nice modeling and scene setup. But the contrasts are way too strong. The fruits and plates look like they are glowing. You definitely need to use some gamma correction or tone mapping,

Iā€™m really not a good fruit maker, I want to use texture to make lemon but it looks not quite real. So I try model but I think I make too much~ yes, sorry for my ugly apple~ :o

I donā€™t like all the bump/normal textures, they all look really bad. The image seems to be just a bit too bright (especially on the saucers and cups).

My first time to creat food, I think I have so much to do. Also my texture work need to restudy. Thanks for your point. :stuck_out_tongue:

The fruits and plates look like they are glowing. You definitely need to use some gamma correction or tone mapping,

Hi man, good to see you here~ what is ā€œtone mappingā€? I searched that, it is a sofrware~ is that right? :eyebrowlift2:

Tone maping is just a more sophisticated gamma correction. Or put another way, Gamma correction is a cheap tone mapping.

I like the lighting except itā€™s blown out, especially in the cup & saucers in front. But what confuses me is scale of some of the items, Iā€™m sure that youā€™ve modeled to scale but the wine glasses look undersized, the chopping board slot handle oversized, the knife on the chopping board looks massive, the knife block looks massive next to the wine glasses, the apples rather large, the wine bottle undersized. Donā€™t know whether it is just the camera angle or something but thatā€™s what struck me on viewing.

The textures need a little more work, especially the fruit, label on the wine bottle, too strong a bump on the knife block but quite a nice image.