Korean Woman

“Korean woman” face study.

Variation #4 (using references)

Variation #1:
No references just memory from watching korean series :sweat_smile: And yes, eyebrows are hard for me atm…

Trying to get closer and closer to “realism”

21 Likes

Good job! She is cute! Are the eyes slightly crossed? My vision is bad.

1 Like

they are focused on a point very close to her face so it gives that slight extra rotation to them!

Ah. Thanks for replying

playing arround with my “korean woman” model. Changing things here and there…

1 Like

Hi Pablo,

We’d appreciate it you would please keep the thread list tidy by combining image variations into one topic. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think it’s a little different from the characteristics of Koreans?

Reference image

1 Like

i will try to do another with more “average looking facial features” but i was basing my mental references on top-tier south korean celebs…

Jeon Yeo-been

Bae Suzy

Jennie (제니)

1 Like

just to be clear, i did this faces “from memory” no references. Now i will try again with image references, im using the one you posted plus other pinterest shots of korean faces. I’ll try to get it right this time!

1 Like

Just curious, is the lighting on the left side just red or is there another purple light? It seems the skin is looking purple on some parts. I wonder how it looks like with AgX…

red light and the enviroment light has a mixRGB node tinting it with a bit of blue and it is set to 0.5 strength (because it was a pure white sky HDRI)

1 Like

There is a variety of Korean faces even among those that are 100% Korean and nowadays there has been so many inter-racial marriages that it’s pretty common to encounter part-Korean people. I think the original image works well as someone who is perhaps part-Korean.

2 Likes

I feel a small difference because I am a Korean living in Korea …

i agree, now that i have been studying more korean faces, that my variation was indeed outside of the conventional. Especially the eyebrows and jaw line…

@oo_1942 im in the process of making a new version this time closer to the pure korean genetics!

1 Like

Done! i think now looks more like it! what do you think?

2 Likes

My personal thoughts…
It’s looking good. :+1:
I think I can see the characteristics of various celebrities

1 Like

i was heavily inspired by So-dam Park i think her face is so harmonic. And yeah a little bit of here and there… this was my reference sheet:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Park Sodam’s(박소담) face gives a variety of vibes
It’s a face shape that looks younger than your actual age.

1 Like