Ł_softloft

Hi, I’m closed to finished this work. Any suggestion?

Try different framing, work on displacements and soften lights.

What is wrong with this framing in your opinion? Displacements is us but only on brick wall

I have some new shoots from this apartment:

Is there a reason you choose to render in squares? The first seems more appropriate a landscape shot, and the second a portrait. The last, works as a square.

I simply use to it. and second think that i need to render at night two or more renders for client. I use for that camera animation (i tried addons but it didnt work) As you now i cannt change size fo image in animation.

I think ryangorley has a very good point on the squares, I was wondering the same.

Maybe a tip that you can use for the rest of your carreer. Think of how a human sees the world. If you change the camera settings to that of a human anatomic eye then people tend to like photos/renderings/animations a lot more. That’s why 1920x1080 is a desired resulorion ratio. I suggest to render these images again but with one of the presets of blender.
One of the best presets is the Sony F65, since that camera is build specifically for filming objects in a way that is most satisfying for humans on first sight. You’ll feel happy when these slight changes make your rendering worth the work you put in it :slight_smile:

second I wonder where the light is coming from in your second rendering? You have 2 hanging lights with light points, but I don’t see any bulb? My eyes just can’t really make a story out of it.

All by all, I love the setup of your environment. The “industrial” look of the apartment with the ducting at the ceiling looks great! something new to look at! Keep up the good work mate :slight_smile: