La mort du Loup

New year new technique.

That’s my latest work.
Completely made in blender, external post process only for contrast and color balance.

Hope you like it!

Clay render

Composite nodes, ungrouped

32 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

excellent travail !! déjà que j’aime tout ce qui touche aux loups, j’ai trouvé ça très beau.

1 Like

Thank you Bart!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! The scene was born causally. I starting modelling the deers, then the forest and at last the wolves…so for the final scene i was inspired by the track of compositor Vangelis ‘La mort du loup’.

1 Like

Amazing work!!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Great job! I really like how you made the pictures look like illustrations that belong in a story book.

Thanks…all the trick is done in composite, i heavily customized a technique that i find on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqBDnI4xTY
I also used a volume to create atmosphere and depth.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link and the hint about the volume! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #animals category! You can vote for it here.

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #npr category! You can vote for it here.

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #vfx category! You can vote for it here.