Lamborghini Driving Game W. I. P.

Thanks JESUSFRK14, but I’m having a hard time replacing my Lambo with your Lambo. I like the textures though! Now all we need is a skybox, and I was going to add some trees too.

I started to type my reply, and in the middle of it, I stopped to go get lunch and a haircut. I come back, and there are almost 5 or 7 more replies, so… LOL! (I didn’t read the replies yet).

Lol, yeah.

Just give me the blend. It’s the easiest thing in the world… :no:
OR, try just 1, delete theh original messh NOT object and make it draw axis so you can select it. 2, select the cool lambo, scale rotate EDIT MODE as necessary after clearing scale and rot (ALT R AND ALT S), shift select the olde object and hit crrl J or shift?
then go to edit and move it is necessary

I think you should download the .blend. I messed mine up when I tried to do it myself, :(.

… and I deleted the object, as you said not to in step 1, but it was before you posted the reply. I named the new Lambo the exact same name as the original Lambo, but it won’t work. Oh yeah, I forgot to update to 2.47…

You don’t need to name the new lambo ANYTHING.
You DONT DELETE OBJECTS, you delete MESHES!!!
You need to join the meshes.
:stuck_out_tongue:

I already deleted the OBJECT before you said not to, and I saved the project file before you posted it, : /.

Download the one I posted, it’s the same, but textured. The lambo is the same everything.

^o^ Don’t you know what logic bricks and Python scripts are? ^o^

OK, I was able to change the Lambo, and it drove fine, except that the Lambo took on the UV texture of the original red car. Also, I noticed that the person who wrote the tutorials on TutorialsforBlender3D.com has some build of Blender that allows the framerate to go past 60. For some reason, my computer only allows it to go to 60, and my monitor’s refrash rate is 200 Hz, and in the control panel in my computer is set to a refresh rate of 75 Hz.

I don’t know what logic bricks are, but I do know what Python scripts are. But I’m a n00b with Python.

Logic bricks are pretty each. I dont know all of the, and the python I know cant even do anything LMHO!

I went on the Blender Wiki and it said that someone was editing it, but I did get a basic idea of logic bricks. I working on it right now.

I’m trying to make trees right now. I’m not having too much luck.

I have some trees you can use (I made some and didnt make some).

I can’t use the PC tomarrow, but if you want I can populate your thing with trees, or give you the trees.

I HIGHLY suggestthis pack. The trees are awesome.

Thanks! I’ll start “planting” them! LOL

This is how the Lambo looks in the game:

It took on the texture of the original red car, but it doesn’t look like that in the GUI. What’s happening?

Can anyone help? Please?

If you’re using Blender materials, make sure you set the texture to use UV coordinates in stead of Orco. It’s in one of the texture tabs in the material buttons.