Landis in 3D World magazine, AGAIN!

sorry everyone if this has been posted already

I did search, but life is just too short to really be thorough

Landis,
I just checked out the latest issue of 3DWorld.
Your ‘Featured artist’ interview is great. You come off really well, all knowledgable and worldly-wise and stuff. Nice one!

I was especially impressed by your answer to the “But why Blender, of all software?” question.

I didn’t have time to check out the rest of the mag, so I don’t know if there was anything else in it (your tute was on the cover cd).

We need more people getting into the public eye like this.

later
BEAT

edit: funny how one typo can change the meaning of an entire sentence :slight_smile: changed ‘or all software’ to ‘of all software’.

What issue?

Great news!

I want to know what it said! :frowning:

Thanks bud! I cant wait to see it myself! There is quite a bit of lag between the states and the UK. I just now got a subscription…finally! Anyways, it is good to hear that you liked it because I am very nervous to read it.

Psssst!

Check out www.blender.org :smiley:

B@rt

Cool. I already read the article in 3D world nearly a month ago though. Way to go Landis, you rock!

Awesome! :smiley:

LOL

“M.A.S.H. with a Tim Burton twist”
Can’t wait to see “The Airman-Show”!!!
D.

Blender.org??? :o Sweeeeeeet!

That’s a great interview, Landis! Nice Blender plug, too. :wink:

Good thing for Blender.org to have a pdf of the article : I didn’t have to chase the magazine around the city.

I learned a few things more but mostly I appreciated the simple, true sounding tone of your comments.

The best for all your coming enterprises.

Jean

Wow, that is impressive Landis, looks like your our celebrity glory boy!!! hehe :wink:

You deserve it tho, you do awesome work and you are doing lots to spread the good word of Blender!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

Great interview Landis.
I think one of the reasons a lot of free/open source software is not taken seriously is the inordinate amount of flag waving the users indulge in. Your interview is practical, professional, and focused on the results. That’s the perfect image for Blender to be portraying.

Keep up the good work.