Lantren - Fanoos

I have been busy with a side project that I found on my device. now, if I remember correctly, I used to work on it pre-war and during some of my Half days.
Looking at the renders, I am satisfied with how it turned out.

Here are some WIPs:

And here the final renders:

Thank you @goorman, @RSEhlers, @Matakani, and @LordOdin for your help with this work. you made it the thing it is now.

Extra

The assets of this project is sold for free through this link
Why not also give my other profile projects a browse while you are still there?

4 Likes

Hi, @mohamed_omer

Glad you’ve made it!

Thanks for letting us all know as well as for mentioning us :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Sergey

I appreciate it as well…
The end project is looking good!
The grunge from the lantern frame came out just about perfect, IMHO…
Not sure about the background though, perhaps it would be better displayed with a photo setup with just 3-point lights and an infinite plane…
But you do whatever makes you happy!

Thanks, and Happy Blending!

@goorman, thank you for your help again and for the cheers too. most appreciate it.

@RSEhlers, thank you for your piece of mind on this work. In the future -hoping it would be a near one- I will see to it that there are more than this brick wall but I did use three-point lighting and I like the add-on very much as it eases the final work.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes, the 3-point lighting plugin is really an overlooked feature included with Blender, it really does make things a lot faster and simpler to do…
Here is a present for you …just one of my background assets that I use…There are 3 different, customizable materials for an infinite plane that you can use for screen-shots… you would need to adjust things to fit whatever you are creating…( I have about 12 of these each with a different shader ball for displaying materials and the like all as assets to append to any scene. I got tired of re-creating these every time I wanted a different shader ball and background and dropped them all in my asset browser.)

Background-Asset-05.blend (1.0 MB) Blender 3.3 file

Happy Blending…

1 Like

I don’t even know what I did lol

Could not agree more.
Thank you for your present, can not wait to add and use this in my library.
I do not know if you use it or not but there is yet another -but I think you already know- overlooked plugin that comes with Blender. called “Material Library VX”, you can enable it from the community-created plugins as it is included with the software. With it, you can save, organize, name, and label node setups for later uses without appending or copying the node itself from another files.

Important notice:
The post has been updated and the “extra” section edited.