Last Ride

Rendered using E-Cycles 2022, for the vegetation I used some modified models and textures from Botaniq.

Obligatory solid and wireframes haha

The rest of the scene where the illusion is totally broken

More here:
Brellias

Thanks for your attention!

62 Likes

Awesome! Been following your work on Instagram for a while.
Thanks for the scene shots, they help analyzing the composition and enhancing my own stuff.
Keep on making the stuff of Dreams :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

:+1:
Great work, congrats.

1 Like

Love the neon feel. Would love to hear your motivation behind the title for this piece.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad to hear it was helpful to you :slight_smile:

Thank you! Neon-vibes are a big part of my work.

Most of my art is centered around the idea of a post-apocalyptic world that has been overgrown by this neon-alien vegetation (In my head it’s an immense organism, just like Armillaria Ostoyae, look it up!).

So the titles of my work always tend to be about regrowth, rebuilding, hope, and in this case last times. Super nostalgic, magical and hopeful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Niiiiice! I love the story in the back :heart: Just checked Armillaria Ostoyae, great stuff. Did you check Pando the Tree? It is fascinating in a similar manner.

1 Like

That’s another example that I wanted to tell you about, but I couldn’t remember the name! hahaha

In fact, I’ve used the Populus Tremuloides tree in many of my other artworks referencing Pando, like in this one

It’s such a fascinating thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Fantastic concept and composition!

1 Like

Such a good mood a coloring!

1 Like