LAST SHOT - Short action film

Hi everyone,

I spent months working on this little animation project, started it a bit more than one year ago and finally releasing it! It was hard to finish and made me progress a lot.

Last Shot is about an archer girl named Hawley, walking in the forest and doing some unexcepted encounter. My principal goal was creating some cool action / fight sequence but i still wanted to add a context to it.

Feel free to leave me any comment about it and to subscribe to the channel if you like!
More projects of this type will come on my Youtube.

39 Likes

That’s awesome! Not only by the technical side: storytelling, camera movements and framing are on point. And I also loved sound design, it’s usually overlooked but it really adds a lot. Love it!

1 Like

how much time it took to render?

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it

About 5 months letting my PC rendering praticly all nights i think haha

Awesome job, congratulations! You may want to check the credits for typos though: Software (now: Softwares), Hawley the archer (now: archet), Blender Foundation (now: Fundation).

1 Like

This animation is great and the music really makes it all pop.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart!

1 Like

Very nice blender short!!! Exciting and relaxing! Well done. :+1:
(Only the archer’s walkcycle is too stiff for me. And his elbow is also very unnatural at times. That should be better in my opinion.)
All in all a very nice entertaining short film. More of that is welcome!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Impressive video, especially the sound and camera work, as mentioned above.

1 Like

Very good​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Loved watching the video! Very original!

1 Like

The timing of the fighting is on target :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That is amazing!

1 Like

Everything is amazing but you are lacking just one thing i.e good lighting.
PS: nice animation skills :eyes:

1 Like