Late night snack

42 Likes

Lots of work, nicely done!
But … a bit reckless for a girl to walk around dressed like that in such an environment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, maybe a companion would have worked…:thinking:

I thought it was Leeloo from 5th Element. She would have handled that kind of situation by herself :laughing:

1 Like

WOW! AWESOME Work! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Multipass!!!

1 Like

Thank you.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

This made me think… what’s the snack here… or where is the usual mecha(nic) companion… :joy_cat:

1 Like

Depends. It doesn’t necessarily need a companion, only if you want to nail the story down more (which, again, isn’t necessarily needed). It made me instantly ask a lot of questions because it’s so incongruous – nobody in their right mind would be running around (un)dressed like that in this environment, so I wonder what the story is. Is she on drugs, out of her mind, not even conscious of her state of undress? Did she escape from somebody who took all but her underwear away from her and she’s really thirsty? What’s with that weird “altar” thing? Is this a dream?

Questions are good. Keeps me looking at a piece of art for much longer than if I have none.

3 Likes

Grungy cyberpunk manga?!

IMO could be an Alita battle angel clone with a case of late nite munchies.

Those are some good questions. I always aim the viewer to question some things about the image they see. I have my own story about the piece but I also want the viewer to create his/her own story while looking at the piece. That way the meaning can differ from person to person.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like