Latte Cat - Blender

Hello,
This is my new work Latte Cat. I made it Blender and using Eevee for rendering. It started out with only the cat latte cup part, later I decided to add more items in the scene making it a breakfast table. I used blender sculpting tools as well for making different shapes.

Thank you for viewing. I hope you like it. Take care and stay safe everyone!

Some additional views.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Z56yew

A small video clip of the scene.

I shared on Instagram also if you like to check and see my other work.

69 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, stay safe and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feature! Stay safe. Take care!

If the cat didn’t move, I might have mistaken it for due diligence. It has a very cute and realistic texture.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feature! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adorable. :cat: :cat: :cat:

1 Like

can we see the light effect plz

1 Like

wow this is amazing!!

i’d love to discuss a branded project that i have coming up with you. if you are available would you be interested?

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone for your comments. Happy to hear! :slight_smile:

@Zoe_Jardine you can share more details, I would be happy to know more. Thank you.

Prefect job

1 Like

Looks very cool. I like the crossover between stylization and realism. But one thing that doesn’t really work is the syrup. It looks very thick, like it should actually be running down the pancake, and you can see that in the video especially. It looks almost like you took crack-hard candy syrup, let it cool down some, poured it on over the top, and maybe even put it over new pancakes somehow. And because you’re trying to make it look realistic with the refraction and there’s powdered sugar on the top, that doesn’t mix together very well. So if you don’t want to animate it dripping down, which I imagine would be hard to do, maybe flatten out the streams of syrup so they don’t look like they should be running down as much. One thing that might help as well is to get the refractive index right. So if you don’t know, water has an IOR of 1.33, and sugar has an IOR of 1.56 which is actually even more than glass. And maple syrup is about 70% sugar by concentration.

1 Like

yummi, yummi :smiley:

1 Like

It’s cute~ :smile_cat: :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

1 Like