Lawbringer Knight Realtime Fan Art

Hello guys! I am glad to finally show this character that i was able to create in my spare time in the amazing Character for games workshop by Gilberto Magno, i was able to learn a lot with Gilberto, he is an awesome teacher, and also i was able to study the new Unreal Engine 5 more in depth with this model. That was one of the best experiences that i’ve ever had, and now i can finally show my final result. This is a fan art of the Lawbringer Knight from Ubisoft game For Honor, i was also highly inspired by Dark Souls franchise while creating this character. I followed one amazing concept created by Guillaume Menuel for Ubisoft.

The character was rendered in Unreal 5 with 5 texture maps (4k res).

Softwares used: Blender, Zbrush, Xnormals, Substance 3D Painter, Photoshop and Unreal Engine 5

Thanks guys!

Original amazing concept by Guillaume Menuel:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kOzqy

characters

62 Likes

Very great work

1 Like

Great job.
Timelapse this job???

I like see great Jobs .

Congratulations

1 Like

:+1: Great work, congrats.

1 Like

Thanks! I am glad you liked :slight_smile:

Thank you ozgur1! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks EMMERKS_3D! Maybe in the future, right now i am a bit busy with professional works, so that may not be possible for a while, but maybe in the future i can do that. :wink:

Very nice presentation :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I am glad you liked. :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much Bart!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Bart!!! That’s a pleasure to me being on the featured row! Thanks!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Have you tried uploading this to Sketchfab? If it works in UE, it should display fine there too (I work for Sketchfab/Epic Games).

1 Like

Well, never tried Sketchfab before, gonna check it out for sure, that would be nice to test it out! Thanks for the suggestion Bart! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely stuff mate! I can feel my PeaceKeeper struggling haha!

1 Like

The armor looks cool i give it 1 to 10 it will be a 9. :axe: :dagger: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: