Layout Manager can help you save your layouts of your workspace for Blender, and load them back any time you like. It’s helpful while you need to switch between different layouts in your workflow.
This add-on is available on Gumroad and Blender Market
Just let me know if you have any suggestion or idea for Layout Manager, any feedback is welcome.
TIPS: Don’t forget to save your blend file after saving layouts as presets, or you will lost the presets.
Add functions to move up/down preset(Done)
Save/load Dopesheet attributes for Dopesheet Editor(Done)
Hotkey to save layout as preset
Hotkey to load layout
Switching between scenes will reload presets for that scene, multiple scene supports
And other features you can request if they are doable
- Fixed crash in Blender 3.0.0
- Add ability to export presets as JSON file
- Add ability to import presets from JSON file
- Save and load add-ons in workspace tab, see demo video above
- N panel is also available on view3d, image editor, node editor
- Save/load more dopeseet attributes for Dopesheet Editor
- Save/load Dopesheet attributes for DOPESHEET_EDITOR
- Add move up/down operators to move presets
- Fixed attributes error for Blender 2.81
- Initial release