Lazy Summer

Hello friends! I’m back after a long break… Hope you’re all well. Where I am, we are going through days where everyone is overwhelmed by the heat and getting lazy and I wanted to visualize it.

55 Likes

i always love all the details in these style renders. :slight_smile:

question: how did you handle the texturing, was it hand painted? i ask due to the mouse/watermelon in image #3, the bed in #2, tablecloth in #5, for instance. but not all look handpainted… a mix of hand & procedural?

thank you :slight_smile: i used a shader that looks like hand painted :slight_smile: here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr2IgnG8AQg

1 Like

Very nice and cute work :slight_smile:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Keep going :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s weird and in the same time cool that some renders are orthographic and others have perspective.

Ah yes :sweat_smile: I play with the camera settings to show the characters from the angle I want, and I think that’s okey :blush:

1 Like

This is adorable and super cute! I love all the little close up renders that you’ve got. Feels like each section tells a story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aw thank you so much i am glad you like it :heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

Thank you so much Bart​:heart::heart:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

So many lovely details

I was able to do less detail than I wanted to do😅 thank you🥰

1 Like

Always loved Rabia’s work <3

Aww thank you :slight_smile: this comment made me happy

1 Like