Lego blackhawk animation

basically just a render to test how fast this computer was :slightly_smiling_face: I just found this (I havent seen it for a while) while cleaning up for a linux install.


I made the model in bricklink studio or whatever it is called, then used meca bricks to send it to blender. Its loops as well.

8 Likes

full res. If anyone knows a video player that i can upload the videos to that is not youtube that I can play it directly here, let me know :slightly_smiling_face:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aEQmnvbN8KKRwFjynI_bTBG_9C7ILl_g/view?usp=sharing

This is supposed to be similar to brickmaina’s opening videos.

Hey, hi there!!!

I’ve seen your work posted around here and haven’t commented on any of it, yet.

I like what you have going on here, it’s looking really good!! I know it’s just a simple test render, but the one thing that stood out to me was the lack of a background. Without a background, it’s kinda hard to tell how the helicopter is moving, what direction it’s going in… Even a couple of cubes, off in the distance and out of focus would work.

I mention this because at some point in time you’ll will learn these things. A helicopter lifting off with cubes in the background would give you an urban environment. Cubes disappear as the helicopter lifts off and flys, giving you a sense of direction. More out of focus cubes around the landing site and now you’ve got somthing more than a simple animation. You’ve now got a military helicopter taking off, flying around, and landing in an urban environment.

A good starting point for the next big blockbuster action hero film!!!

Looking forward to more of your work!

Randy

2 Likes

Thank you very much Randy. This no background decision was intensional. The animation is supposed to be similar to this starting animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAruLrE9UE4

1 Like

Gotcha, I understand.

Forgot to mention, video hosting site that is not YouTube, take a look at Vimeo.

It’s what I use.

Randy

1 Like

Really good work! :+1:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much Bart. You ave a good weekend too.

1 Like