Lego Infiinity Blade: the game

Hello again! Here is the second enemy.

If you have any comments or observations for improvement, please let me know.

NinjAcademy

can you do rigging/animations? if so i can program for you, this would be cool

Hello paulbird! Yes, I can do rigging and animations (and have done most of them already except for minor animations). Thanks for the offer and I accept as much as I can due to that i can already pretty much make the game with logic bricks. I need a simple script that would make the mouse go to the center of the screen. (Summary of plans for mouse sword action: 4 cubes in a seperate scene, made into a “circle”. When the mouse over senses each one, (this is when the ‘mouse to center of screen’ script comes in) it will send a message to the player and the player will swing that direction. Due to the mouse being again at the center of the screen, it can be swung again both in the same direction or in a different direction) Thanks a whole lot paulbird!

NinjAcademy

awesome, and i am not to familiar with the BGE, but if you want i can make a C++ game with this using a c++ game engine called Irrlicht and would be pretty fun to work on!
all we’ll need to do is exchange the .blends and then i can throw them into a game.
i might need the animations to be exported to .x format, but i think that i can do that.
as for file-sharing, setting up a sourceforge repo or something might work. or just posting them to this forum i guess

Okay this is awesome!! I love legos AND Infinity Blade!!Great job

Nice! The LEGO characters are faithful to the originals lego models. I liked it! :smiley:

Thanks for your comments everyone!

Just a quick update… this will soon be recreated in team projects because it ain’t only me working on this. Thanks to paulbird, this project might get pretty big. (hopefully this project gets so big… LEGO creates Infinity Blade legos!!! as well as a game…maybe I’ll send a recommendation to LEGO and Epic Games) This project will have models from Blender by me and put into Irrlicht by paulbird for, well, just a kinda portfolio game.

Thanks again everybody for your encouragement (and necessary criticism),

NinjAcademy

Woah this game looked interesting. What happened to it?

I would like the answer too @NinjAcademy.

1 Like