Les Paul Guitar Gold Top

Show me then :slight_smile:

awesome. ill record it real fast. and like i said its just a suggestion that will probably clean up a lot of your topolagy. it does appear you worked out a lot of topolagy errors, but it might be just a little rough around the edges no pun intended. post back soon

thankyou :slight_smile:

finishing up. compressing the video now. there was a little making stuff up on the fly once i realized that after 3 years i had forgotten 1 or 2 things of how i did it last time :stuck_out_tongue:

Oā€¦ Mā€¦ Gā€¦ ā€œcannot compress audio. export canceledā€ i might have to hurt somthing. i model a perfectly good les paul TWICE in 30 minutes and this is what happensā€¦ lol

ill have another go in a minute or so

oh god :frowning: :L im thinking of now modelling a marshall amp and making this into a scene. what do you think?

^^Makes sense :smiley:

did you like the newest render peter18? :slight_smile:

i like the idea. i got the video put together and am uploading it to youtube. im sry i was playing around with a new concept cuz i forgot how i did it 3 years ago 100% :frowning: ā€¦ Anyways, ill post the link when i have it for you.

Like i said. i like the idea of the amp.

Yep looked much better than the first postsā€¦im quite interested in seeing this modelling video myself :slight_smile:

well after i realized i forgot how i modeled the rythem switch portion XDā€¦ it came up to about 30 minutesā€¦ sryā€¦ lol. It should NOT take you as long as it took me, i ended up recording a bit of my trial and error along the way which slowed me down.

i have to head out to an Appt. and the store but when i get back it should be done uploading to youtube and i will share it with you all.

Hey there Sn1py101

I see youā€™ve been coming along with the project. I agree with what others have said regarding topology, from seeing your wire it was clearly in need of work and you seem to have improved on it. It still needs a bit more but itā€™s coming along:D

Lovin the idea of putting it in with a marshall amp, JCM800 would be my choice :wink:

Thanks :slight_smile: only learning as i go along, getting back into blender as i seen the new cycles render engine i thought it was worth a go :slight_smile: And yes i was thinking the exact same amp! :wink: if only i had enough money to actually buy one :confused: :L

hey. i havent forgotten about the vidā€¦ only at 76% compiled >.<

here you all are.

hey man, interesting technique just after finishing watching the video :slight_smile:

Ty. Actually learned it from seeing how people did it in 3Ds