Let It Bee

Yep … rebuild. Well said!!! Thank you!

Happy where they live and thrive … tolerant human interactions included, ha!

Next …

You completely ignored my point. Due to scale of the damage to small bees, their numbers and their life span, I compared human “interactions” to natural disasters. Your reply - “Thank you!”

They either rebuild or die trying. They never leave. Only expand to create second colony. So, your statement from above, wherever you got it from, is a lie.

Using your logic (and your badge), you’re also ok with ruzzians invading Ukraine, as we all know RF is clearly unable to eradicate them entirely. So, again - by your logic - no big deal. UA will simply rebuild and repopulate again. So ruzzians can occassionally come and take

• washing machines
  • racoons
  • resources
  • land
  • UA women
  • UA children

Again, by your standards, no big deal. UA will shake it off like they always did in the past, and the symbiotic relationship with RF can continue. I’ve never seen UA invading RF, so I guess everything’s ok here. “Mutual respect” you called it? I’m sure the whole situation has nothing to do with UA giving away their protection (nukes) or “protective suit”, if you will.

Now, I’m not here trying to make you agree with me. All I’m about is to call things correct names and not using double standards. Or at least actively trying to reduce them to minimum.

I guess, if you were unable to digest such a simple analogy as I made in my previous post (where I was still taking about bees almost exclusively), I’m not being invited anymore to conversate on this topic, providing different off topic analogies, as you clearly read only what suits your conviction. So, I’ll leave it at this and not gonna post anything afterwards (also to make Joseph happy).

You can leave here how many dots and exclamation marks you feel the need to. And I’ll be happy to leave it here for other folks to go through and maybe reconsider societal norms industrialized society is accustomed to. And to start to call things appropriate names.

Thanks so much!

We just went from humanly harvesting honey … to the invasion of Ukraine! And … more !!! Lot’s more, ha !

un–BEE-lievable!

Stay safe :heart:

At the actual stage I would never use geo nodes to create a scientific accurate dinosaurs, you will have a way more efficent and fast workflow by importing image references directly in the 3d scene and sculpt it.

1 Like