Let's Collab on a Superhero animated movie!

I need 3d modeller, 3d rigger and 3d animator to collaborate with on a superhero animated movie less than two hours. Profit is not guaranteed but if there is, we share percentage. Comment below if you are interested and let’s work together!

And what about the script, storyboard, and etc is any of this even ready and done?

And How are you planning to commercially sell this?

2 Likes

I got the script covered. No storyboard yet but the script is very detailed. I am still getting voice actors. I made a post to get a guarantee that it will come to life.
It will be available on Vimeo OTT and probably Netflix.

1 Like

So what do you think?

Do you have a portfolio showing previous work in this field? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is from an article on google:
How long does it take to make an animated movie?

On average it can take anywhere from four to seven years to make an animated movie. Time varies for animated films because there are a few different ways to film an animated movie. Using computer-generated imagery (think of most Pixar movies) takes less time than stop-motion (Isle of Dogs or Coraline) or hand-drawn animation (Disney movies of yore).

However, animated films differ from live-action or a combination of the two. For example, does making Dora appear to spring from one jellyfish to another in Finding Nemo count as filming or an effect? For stop-motion films, does filming only mean when the individual shots are taken, or does it include the time it takes to slightly alter objects being filmed?

In any case, animated films take much longer than live actions. While pre- and post-production take roughly the same amount of time, it can take anywhere from four to seven years to complete a 90-minute animated movie. And that’s with a whole army of animators!
link

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. This is a new studio so it’s our first time of producing our very own movie!

Hey @Enoch_Olalere do you need a sound designer and film composer for epic/hero music? Ping me if you need help. :wink:

I think the article is outdated and is partialy right, depend on the animation & models style and aimed target most of the time, and whats in the movie if you look at pixer or disney, they reuse, models, animation, bones, faces and so on is common practise Reused animation link but also have their own system and some new problems to fix like hair in tangled, or water, water horse and snow in frozen 1&2 those are things that actually takes time the new problem to fix. Tangled hair trouble link

It is possible to make it quicker even below 1 year if you use existing models, material, animation like a base to test idea and change acording to script and if there is not to many new things to add or crazy things to add also it is a movie so you can cheat a little bit :thinking: there are many ready to use tools to make the movies way faster than before, but of course more time = more quality movie.

Thats my opinion of course, I work in 3D Games I know some tools that can be used in movies that should speed up the proces and I like watching animated movies and look behind scenes :slight_smile: .

1 Like

What is the schedule, how long do you plan to make before first release?
What tools do you use or plan to use?
Can I see the script ?

I do animation, models and rigs all in 3D, I have a portfolio to show but its super old so I currenlty refreshing it.

Hi!
I am interested in being part of the project. I am a 3rd year multimedia design student. I am a beginner in Blender but I designed before in other 3D programs.

1 Like

So do you want to work with me?

Okay. That’s no problem at all. And sorry for the late reply.
Message Rjchruse on discord and let me add you to the group!

I have gathered a team that could use more members. And can you message me on discord @ Rjchruse so I will send the details there.

Yes. I could really use your help.
Send me a message on discord @ Rjchruse.
Sorry that this reply is super late. Honestly just seeing it.

Might be interested. Generalist looking for experience. Do you have a project plan? AML or scope of project (how many scenes, characters, special effects)?

1 Like

Hello. Send a message to Rjchruse on discord and let’s discuss. I have a team and we are just getting started so I’m about sending those info to them.

Still searching for more 3d modelers, riggers, animators, renderer and VFX artist to collaborate with and join my team on a feature superhero animated movie. We are currently in the modeling phase and need more hands as soon as possible!
If you are interested, dm me on discord @Rjchruse or email: [email protected] or just comment below! Monetary payment is not guaranteed. You will be doing it mostly for the experience and to add to your portfolio.
Looking forward to working with you!