Lich king (band) fan art

I modeled the mascot in blender 2.82.7 and ran to a big, issue eevee would not render the scene but would in the cycle engine. I deleted assets that I imported from other files, also from previous builds. But that didn’t work, so I made a new file. Copy and past from the old blend file into the new blend file The Lich king [the mascot] into a scene. Then background elements again copy and paste from blend files into another scene. I did this to see if having the (old) background elements would Render with out any issue in eevee and doing so it rendered out.

What I think the problem/solution is/was Blender interpenetrated the mesh data as if it was from another 2.82. An example is a skull was set to display max in “wire frame” mode in 2.79 and back in 2.82 the settings was in textured. The skull would not render or show up in render mode in the view-port. So I went in 2.79 and changed the settings back to display max texture and when it was copied and pasted again to the new file it was rendering properly.

In short copy paste from 2.79 to 2.82 may give trouble rendering in eevee but then copying the mesh again to another file fixes it? Any waysssssss…

Combat Mosh

:bat: evil evilneck neck evilneckthe :bat: