Life on the Hillside

Here it is again—an image from my latest work created in Blender, “Life on the Hillside.”
With this new piece, I aim to showcase the creation of a natural environment using a small selection of trees, mainly different species of pines and medium-height bushes to convey a sense of density within forested areas. As ground cover, I’ve employed a mix of various tall grass species, white and yellow flowers, and some small rocks. Lastly, I’ve emphasized the central rock in the midst of this landscape, basking in the noonday sun.
To achieve the lighting, I utilized skytexture and area lights to craft a more realistic atmosphere. I also included a subtle mist to accentuate the sunlight streaming onto the landscape.
I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for your ongoing support, and please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback means a lot!

14 Likes

Hi Carlos!
I do Like it a lot! Great job!
My thought when comes to this image - I would try to tell a story with the picture (something alive or a wider view behind trees might help) The main focus of your picture is the rock, but after it leads me here:

And I am not sure if you want to lead the viewer there, because I see something behind trees on the right too. To realism, I have nothing to say! I am looking forward to seeing more of your works!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your opinion, it is important to me because it allows me to evolve. A cordial greeting.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I am very grateful. A cordial greeting and happy weekend.

1 Like