Lightflow export script question

Okay, i feel stupid asking this because i knew i had the answer at one point, but try as i might, i can’t remember/find what i am supposed to do.
I have the latest lightflow export script created by Montz and modified by eeschlo, i think, and the first couple lines go like:

import Blender, Blender210, os, sys
from math import *
from struct import pack

and it can’t find the Blender210 module to import. I am running publisher, of course, and i seem to remember having to change that line before, but, yea, i forget how.
So, if anyone could help me figure this out, that would be great.

thanks.
allison

Some guru will probably correct me, but i seem to remember that you should use “import Blender210 as Blender” (or the other way around) - or try using Blender 2.23 for all your export needs as it seems all scripts work with 2.23 and not 2.25.

You probably use the old script as the new one sort of works in 225:

https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6244

I say ‘sort of’, since 225 has some problems with the GUI (it doesn’t refresh properly), nothing to do with the script, but a 225 bug, so it still works best in 223.

I haven’t updated my stormpages site for quite some time, all the things I have released the last few months are on iptic, but I still have no site there yet.

ahh, thank you very much. that should probably help :wink: