Line Art Showing Through Hair Particles

Hey everybody, making a new noir series here using line art and toon shader. But the line art seems to show through the hair particles. Is there any way around this?

Thanks

There’s a thousand different ways to make line art, each with a different solution, so which method are you using?

Ahh sorry, using the grease pencil in 3.0, thanks for the reply. Any ideas?

IIs there no way to fix this?

I’m also curious about this. So, you’re saying that whichever way this is done, you have a solution?

I’m not familiar enough with this specific method to know the solution- however, I know that someone has a solution for each different possibility here. That clarifying detail will make it easier for other people to know how to answer here :slight_smile:

Hey, I found a possible solution for you. This only works if you’re using a separate scalp, though.
I tried it with a shrinkwrap modifier on the scalp. Also, move the scalp to a separate collection, called “No Line Art”, for example.
Adjust the offset of the shrinkwrap modifier until the scalp is sitting just off the original head mesh, something like 0.001. Apply the modifier. There may be some strange line art appear at some points where the scalp is contacting/intersecting the head, so undo the applying of the modifier. Adjust the offset accordingly. Apply the modifier. Rinse and repeat and there should be no Line Art around the scalp.
Just don’t do any extreme close ups of the hair line and you should be good.
Hope that helps.