Linkiness

Thanks to a bad suggestion by Valarking, I’m posting this post. It’s a redo of another thread on another forum where somebody asked a question, someone else answered it, then the second person had to ask a new question.

I’m making one alteration, though: The 2nd question must be linked somehow to the first one. If it’s vague, explain the link in no more than 3 steps.

And here’s the first question:

What is your favorite way to relieve stress? (I know you sick perverts out there, so don’t try any obscenities!)

personaly i like to go out into the bush for a good old 2-3 day tramp.

relax by the river all day by making dams out of stone then going into the tin hut at night for a few games of cards and a hot chocolate in front of the fire.

then tucking into a warm snug sleeping bag and falling to sleep to the ound of rain pinking of the tin roof.

waking up to the gentle sound of the river with the birds calling.
then wlking outside into the forest where you can taste the crisp cool air of the morning.

VERY GOOD FOR THE OLD TICKER I SAY

heres a pic of the streem on the way to my favorite valley(sorry its only a small one)
http://www.doc.govt.nz/images/Wellington/Places/Catchpool-Stream.jpg

(opps forgot to ask the second question the first time and someone else done one at the same time he he he he)

what relaxs you.

Piano

How long have you been Blending?

In my spare time I do:

BLENDER, BLENDER, BLENDER, BLENDER… AND BLENDER!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

With my job and my family that’s the only relaxing thing that remained… :wink:

I’d say “24”. Or maybe “Ed”. That makes me wonder about bowling. Where I live (sweden) bowling isn’t really considered to be… well… anything. Sure there are bowling alleys like the Stuckeybowl in Ed, but it’s nothing that anyone really cares about. In american movies and TV-shows, you frequently run into people talking about bowling…

So, is bowling really considered to be cool and/or important in the US?

Kind of. It’s a way to pass time.

how do you pass time?

Piano

Fav programming language

Fave programming language eh? Well, if I knew how to program I would have one. So for an answer, I don’t have a favorite programming language.

So why is there not just one specific programming language that everyone could learn and could run on all platforms?

BgDM

Well, there is, and it’s called Java, the greatest invention in software history.

Why don’t everybody learn Java?

Java LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ur joinking right :-?

VB and C++ all the way 8)

for a second there i thought you were serious :slight_smile:

Maybe Jamesk was serious. You never know. :wink:

So why does everyone have to be so serious anyway?

BgDM

PS: valarking, you were supposed to ask a question.

Maybe Jamesk was serious. You never know. :wink:

So why does everyone have to be so serious anyway?

BgDM

PS: valarking, you were supposed to ask a question.[/quote]

I DID.

Now you didn’t! MEEHAHAHAHA!

Do you think Valarking is annoying?

yes, of course

Actually, yes he did. I just missed it. DOH!!

Nah, valarking isn’t annoying. It’s nice to have someone around here that speaks their mind.

/me misses the MaStA days. Good fighting a retorict. Always happy to read a MaStA post.

Should there be a return of the MaStA? (/me pokes imgranpaboy/blengine - model somehting damnit!!)

BgDM

Yes! I need to test my English2L33t translator…

Who is the dumbest politician ever? (just want to confirm a theory)

Martin

Bad politician? You mean there are good ones???

AMD or Intel?