Lisa - progress to realistic female character (nude, NSFW)

Thumbnail

Lisa - female character, previously made in Daz. This is a DaztoBlender 8 export, rescaled and retextured to fit the unit scale. But, since Daz exports can’t be sell, I’m currently working on remaking her from scratch in Blender, using the model just as a “muse” for the shape and the UV mapping. Anyway, this was the closest I got to Daz renders in Blender Cycles… Be back soon with the raw Blender remake. :wink:

Dont forget to add the NSFW tag to threads containing nudity.

I also added a cropped thumbnail, as even the blurred image was a bit much for the default thumbnail :slight_smile: Anyway, everything’s alright now.

Thanks. BTW, I accidentally doubled the post. Didn’t saw the moderation pending. Sorry. You can delete the second one. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Amazing! I dream of the day we may have the means to create characters so realistic and detailed by the dozens, with real time animation using inverse kinematics, rag doll physics, AI from crowd to individual, and all open source AND easy to use. Any ways, she’s hot, but I wouldn’t marry her.

I feel like something isn’t quite right with her mouth. When I cover it the realism of the model increases greatly.

Thanks for the feedback :blush:

The teeth are a little off in terms of shading, they look like plastic. The remake will have more realistic materials. :blush:. Also, the hair is messed up, if you look closer :wink:. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Good job :slight_smile:

As promised, the first Blender remake render. Retextured and remade the eyes completely, adder hair (which still needs some grooming) and working on skin texture. Opinions? :blush: Thanks!

A lot of chicks that are this good looking have nasty teeth.

(and someone, somewhere calls her “that bitch”)

Actually, she’s one of “those brats”, but it’s nice someone heard about her :wink:. If all goes well, she’ll be back with the others soon. But for now, she’s in the process of transferring from “30 minutes a glimpse” to “3 minutes an entire scene”, rendering wise. Big plans require time and the right tools… And that is what I’m working on right now :blush:

1 Like

Skin and hair shading progress… Opinions, anyone? Thanks!!

Face close-up. Still not happy with the textures. Will continue to improve…

Facial skin texturing improvements…

What a gorgeous body!
Good work!

Not realistic. Too much eyelashes on the lower eyelid. Look at this picture https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/6703406/thumb/1.jpg
and less makeup contour too.

Thanks! I’m trying to make her “not so perfect” … But in the right way :blush:

Thanks for the feedback. I know. The first change was the position of the eyelashes. I focused mainly on the skin this time, and reworked the eyes. In the first renders, it’s clearly visible a polygon mess, from the pupil all the way up to the end of the iris. My goal is to make her not just as close as it gets to reality, but also interchangeable between softwares. That’s one of the reasons I’m not going for procedural texturing, but for texture maps and material tweaks that can be applied in Max Vray, for example. I’ve achieved realism in architectural rendering, both in Max Vray and in Blender so now I moved to human characters, just to see if I can get it right. Here are some examples from my previous work. Spot the software, if you like :wink:

Face and eyes progress… Still having problems with lower eyelid eyelashes… But… overall, I think she looks good. Rendering wise, I use only a point light, an HDRI and a simple stage. It takes about 11 minutes, for 750 samples in Cycles, on a GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB and an Threadripper 1950x. The render is „as is”, no post processing. And frankly, I am kinda scared of the realism one can achieve in just two weeks of learning about human realistic rendering… Hope you like it and awaiting critiques! :slightly_smiling_face:

Soooo… The first render with a complete new rig and textures… After a week of trial and error… I finally got it to work… Hope you like it.