Little flying Monster

here is my little flying Monster. I wanted to test the Blender-Hair-Workflow and this is what i ended up with, enjoy :wink:
There is still a lot more to explore, but that’s part of the next chapter.!

48 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

THX!:blush:

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Haha, simple and great!! Super gemacht!!:grin:

Danke Dir :slight_smile:

awwww !

it’s this an ugly cutie !!!
i definetely love it and wish it were animated to take it in my app :smiley:

congratz !

and happy blending !

1 Like

very cute I love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it, i love, i love!!!
We need color variation :wink:

This thingy SCREAMS for nice animation loop… hint hint

PS what do you mean by “Blender hair workflow”. No offense but doesnt seem like a difficult coup?

Well, as ist was the first time i tried to make hair with blender it was just something new to me. Im coming from an xsi background and the process of creating hair is slighty different. Moreover the hairshader was quite interesting to me and how it was setup. The reason to make this little monster was to try different aspects of creating hair and train how to best maipulate and control them. Im learning blender in my sparetime so my goal was to test the blenderworkflow. I never sad that the task was difficult, i just wanted to play around and ‘little flying monster’ was the result. :wink:

okay okay in understand, i noticed your portfolio so i was wondeting why you would ned to test it. But i understand now.

It looks super cool! DId you try some color variations?

1 Like

What a wonderful creature! Love it!

1 Like

thx, i played around a bit with colourvariations, but as i was a bit short on time i didn’s do much. There is so much more unfinished stuff dangling around on my computer, so i call this one finished for now. Maybe my brother will animate it a bit in the near future, but that depends on how much spare time we got. Our scedual is quite packed at the moment. :wink:

1 Like

Learn more about this work in the ‘Behind the Scenes’ that Michael wrote for BlenderNation:

Looks awesome love it

1 Like