Little Guard

Beautiful work!

Emotionally, very beautiful work. Tells a story, and strongly evokes feeling from this viewer. Perfect example of true art in a 3D medium. =) Very good. 5 well-earned stars.

Very good work! However

Was a gift for my girlfriend to remove her nightmares

…it worked? :slight_smile:

i love how it looks like the monster’s about to breathe flames and it’s lighting the scene as well highlighting the defender! It might look more dramatic if you have the teddy’s shield being pushed out toward the monster, and the sword cocked back like he’s about to strike, but still it’s great the way it is. well done! =)

Very beatiful, my only crit is that the mouse? bunny? Doesn’t read well. Other than that is great, particularly the lighting, congratulations!

I’m stunned: Once by the terrific chosing of the theme and twice by the great realization! As far as I can see everything’s fitting: the lighting, the textures and the staging. I wish your girlfriend to sleep safe and sound. I know, actually it’s none of my buisness, but praying helps also (if she’s not an atheist).

…so…that’s what my teddybears are up to at night, good to know…
Hey, great job, and thanks for sharing the original too…

Thunder X

Awesome picture! I love the design of the monster and the overall painted look of the image itself. I do think you could’ve pushed the pose on the rabbit character though. Made it a bit more expressive.

great picture! :slight_smile: