But i only just got an idea! :frowning:

I wanted to make a tree frog catching a fly
Will the contest happen again?

ok…
Here is my entry:
http://www.liquid-pixel.de.vu/vogel5.jpg
cya
henrik

P.S.: it’s a 2-in-1 :wink: The fishs and the bird are animatable (boned)

Okay - so what’s the deal with this contest? There seem to be a lot of very cool entries. Any idea what consitutes an “official” entry? Theeth, have you had any luck with a host for the contest, or should we all start looking around?

I will host them here at school on our server (enough bandwitdh for all of you at once). I will host all the official images there, so people on tight bandwitdh or using free hosting will not have any problems.

Also, I was talking about blend files and all that. If you want me to host you .blend, to make it available to the public and usable by the jury for the tech awards, you can send it to me at this e-mail address.

Please, do not send me the whole blend file. Just the meshes, armatures and animation data are enough both for an educationnal file and for the jury.

an entry that is eligible for voting must comply to this one and only criteria:

Entries must be in a JPEG format, in a resolution not more than 800 x 600 and size not more than 300K

This is the only thing needed to consider an entry legal, and this picture is the one that will be in the voting thread.

However, if you include more material with you entry (blend file, screenshots, close ups, …), these will be considered for the technical awards (more info on how the judgement will take place later).

I hope that was more clear,
Martin

Awesome. Thanks.

ui, than I’ll post a 800x200 version …

cya henrik

ok, here is my smaller version:

www.liquid-pixel.de.vu/vogel6.jpg

:frowning: Was so better bigger…

I think that a size limit should be on pixels… say…

480000 pixels.

Then you can make a 800x600 but also a 1600x300 :smiley:

(just kidding)

Stefano

/me votes for it,too:D

But that would mean we’d have to do math!

hm, any chance there will be a voting for the contest? Someday?

Krabat

[qupte=“Krabat”]hm, any chance there will be a voting for the contest? Someday?[/quote]
you must have missed it.

The winners have been announced already: https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6496

Martin

I saw it one month ago… But i really wondered a long time what is with my entry… Next time please post it int the contest Forum and write a mail to all Users who made a picture for it :wink:

CU

oh god! /me stupid! :o

Krabat