Living Room Interior Render

Hello! I would love to hear your thoughts about the rendering work I did with reference. Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to share their thoughts!

25 Likes

I love the balance of light and shadows in the image it makes it looks really good and I love the fact that some of the furniture shows that it has been used by people well done. Have you considered adding some people or animals to it. Maybe a separate image that shows them in the render, I think it would breed more life into it so far it looks empty.

1 Like

Thank you so much for liking it! I really appreciate your feedback. If I add more life traces to the scene as you suggested, I think it will really enhance the effect of the scene.

amazing work !
talking about my render ! Xb

1 Like

I think it’s a great render overall. It’s not to shiny, doesn’t “jump in your face”. But still interesting. A nice detail for me is, that the switches are dark in contrast to the wall… nice effect, maybe real people would decide so… and I thought, maybe a book or a newspaper or magazine on the sofa would be interesting…

1 Like

After all this time, I could find someone who makes a “realistic render” in Blender
Nice one

1 Like

It looks fantastic, professional level!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, you are very kind.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions! You’re absolutely right, a newspaper or magazine would have really brought the scene to life.

1 Like

I’m so grateful to you for this beautiful tribute. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Nice picture and mood. Just the bright lights above the kitchen table are disturbing, especially since they seem to add no additional light to the scene.

1 Like

You’re so right! I totally agree about the lamp on the table. When I was setting up the scene, I thought it was so beautiful, but you’re right, it doesn’t really add any light to the scene.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Can you share also image that was your inspiration? This render has very nice light, materials and also assets look amazing! Great work!

1 Like

Thank you for your compliments. This is the reference image.