Living space - interior design

Living space interior design. Blender 4.1. Cycles render on M1 Max. 256 samples mixed with denoise passes. C&C are welcome!!

9 Likes

Very nice renders Krzysztof! Nice color palette and mood. And very clean renders.
I’m curious how do you find M1 Max in archviz workflow? Is it a MacBook or studio version? How about render times on Mac?

It’s studio version of M1 Max. 32 core GPU. The render time was 3,05 min (1620x2020px) I think it’s not a bad result. What do u think? I know that PC with RTX can do better, but it’s too loud for me and need a lot of energy.
Pozdrowienia z Polski :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not much to say really. Everything looks decent. The sofa pillows are quite unrealistic though, but I do understand that remodeling/simulating would be a big time investment. Personally I would do it though, but I use MD for that and think that it might take too much time in Bender(it hurts to say that). I find it that realistic pillows can often fix even terrible models that are provided by furniture manufacturers. Takes time though. The chair models are not completely perfect, but that’s… I don’t know… not a deal breaker. The stone edges(and other) might benefit from bigger bevels that could catch more highlights hopefully adding a bit more realism. I like the floor texture. One can always work on lighting and camera angles more, but that’s… well, that is always there.

I think that this is a very good result for rendering time. Do you mind sharing your rendering parameters?
I’m now using iMac M1 but I’m considering switching to M2 studio. I have the same problem with my PC- it’s soooo loud even though I have beQuiet. :wink: And iOS for me is much more pleasent to use :wink:
Również pozdrawiam z Polski :wink:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!