Local artificial intelligence

hello

Is there already an artificial intelligence addon for Blender that doesn’t require internet and is free for Blender?

preferably one that transforms a very basic image made in blender into an image with final quality?

thanks

There is not

Is there any addon that passes the Blender viewport to Krita in real time?
to use with krita’s free stable diffusion?

thanks

You don’t need an addon:

There is an Addon that allows you to use Ai on your blender. (Node-based)

You need to download and use the trained data.
I think it’s offline, I haven’t checked

See the link for more information

You may not know it, but if you use the search feature of the forum (top right :mag: -icon) with “krita plugin” the first entry is your question and the second:

on a general search engine you migh have to a add “blender”.

Didn’t test any, but yes, I think so. For instance this one:

Warning: if you’re unfamiliar with that AI stuff, it’s usually an ugly, convoluted mess of Python code, model files and virtual environments to get dependencies to specific versions of Python covered. Not what we’re used to, regarding those nice, compiled, self contained Blender releases, that’s the ancient world of software engineering …

hello

I’m using Krita’s Stable diffusion and I have questions:

Is there a manual or tutorial on using Krita’s AI?

Is it normal for AI soft to fill in the gaps? Or can you control it?
example: you type child and the image is already ready, with a scene, without the need to detail each component of the image.
Is it possible to control each aspect of the image by detailing the prompt? (I couldn’t get it here)

Why most of the time we type one thing and the AI ​​makes an image of something else?
example: we have part of a street selected and we apply the prompt: mud and soft creates a wet street.

thanks

For the plugin i guess:

For Stable Diffusion… well… it’s a company with a web page:

For controlling AI in general: That’s the main problem !!

With one prompt you get one thing today… and something different tomorow. That’s why some now seek for “prompt engineers”.
:person_shrugging: