Look for 3D animator and model maker for a project

Hi,

I am looking for a 3D animator and model maker to create a 3D animation of a circuit board.

This circuit board will NOT have any chips on it. However, within the layers of the circuit board there will be geometrical patterns that will have to shown in an exploded view. We have already created the geometrical patterns using our PCB software and will export them in a solid format.

Since our geometrical technology is replacing traditional circuit boards, the idea so to introduce this new technology by utilizing 3D animation, and show viewers what is inside of the PCB and how this technology is completely different from the classical way electronics are created.

I would like to have an animation that is between 30-60 seconds long with beautiful models and images. Once the animation is completed, then I will take the video and mix and audio voice over track to it.

I am interested in created a series of perhaps 2-3 videos so this will NOT be a one time project.

This is a paid project (of course) and I am happy to speak to you by phone to discuss further. My email address is [email protected], my mobile number is +1-443-224-8955 and you can reach me on WhatsApp as well.

Because we may be located in different time zones, I suggest that you contact me my email or by whatsApp so schedule a time where we can talk more about the project. I am flexible on the budget and I prefer to pay for quality.

Thank you very much, and I am looking forward to speaking to you.

Glen

3 Likes

Hi Blender Creators,

I have recieved many proposals regarding my post and have selected 3 creators to work on 3 different versions of the same video. Thank you very much for all of your support. Now, I know where to go to find real talent.

Therefore, this project is no longer open.

Glen